Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 9 - one more lower body done

That pretty much says it all. Sorry, no pic tonight. 3 more to go, and then I unleash the secret puppet. Yes, I said secret puppet. Anyone who does math (and cares enough to actually pay attention to all my prattling) would have noticed a few discrepancies in my posts. I said Scott Radke sculpted 8 heads for me, and yet I've only ever shown 7. I'm saving this one for last because it's going to tax my puppetsmithing skills to the utmost... I needed as much paractice as I could get before tackling this one! Ok... cliffhanger-ish enough?

3 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Chaa, can't wait to see! And I didn't notice the discrepancy on account of the no math deal.

Good going, Mike!

UbaTuber said...

Me neither no notice discrep......discrep............math baaaaad :)



You tease.....

Shelley Noble said...

I posted, I'll see yours in the morning I guess.