Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Brokeneck puppet

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The head MUST come off! That's the whole point of using the chest blocks, so the heads and arms can pop off to facilitate dressing the puppets. But Huck's neck tube was somehow jammed tightly in place, and I had to bust out the pliers to work it loose. They did some damage, as you can see. I don't expect the head to live much longer.

I can think of 2 options when it breaks - one involves drilling up into the head and epoxying new wires in place. The other involves making a silicone mold and casting a copy in lightweight resin, something I considered from the beginning.

4 comments:

jriggity said...

Dangit.....

well it seems you got all the answers for fixing it up....

id probably drill first....hard to match the magic of an original creation.

jriggity

Shelley Noble said...

Wooghf, reproducing Scott's hand would be next to impossible for anyone I think. Brrrr. I would so drill. Actually, I would animate Huck without any head movements!

Anonymous said...

Drill 'n fill, my brotha!

eda said...

角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
情趣,情趣用品,衣蝶,
色情小說|七夕情人,一夜情,

潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,
G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,無線跳蛋,

按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,
情趣按摩棒,.,