Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Added Box-O-Philosophy to sidebar

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just wanted to let everybody know - I ran across a bit of text so profound to me (in the book Street of Crocodiles, that Sven sent out!) that I had to post it permanent-like somewhere on my blog. I tried to put it in my About Me box over there ->


But the stinkin' template wouldn't allow it because it was too freakin' long! So I invented a new feature - the aforementioned Box-O-Philosophy. It's right under my ClusterMap. Take a quick gander folks - this statement by Schulz is manna to my parched brain! And reading it conjures images straight from the twisted mind(s) of the Bros Quay.

2 comments:

UbaTuber said...

YES! Awesome quote, very well said and all too true.

Andrew Liebau said...

Very, very good quote. When such deep truths are put so eloquently it's hard to not be drawn into a dream-world built up around them. And what a wonderful dream-world it is.

I haven't been around much recently, and love what I'm seeing going on here. The Cinemastudies are blowin' my mind! Keep it comin'!