Thursday, March 15, 2007

Life stirs once again.....



In the realm of Darkstrider! For many months now my framegrabbing software (framethief... the best!) has been unable to connect with my camera. The horror! I tried downloading Animaide XT, that couldn't connect either. But I really wanted to join in on the Work your Walk Week fun and festivities, so i went to the ridiculous extent of trying to animate in iMovie (which for some reason can always find the camera!). Well, that was ridiculously difficult, so I just decided to download iStopmotion on the off chance that it would work.... AND IT DID!!! Too late tonight for more than a super-crappy test, but tomorrow, LIFE STIRS ONCE AGAIN IN DARKSTRIDERLAND!!!!!

5 comments:

jriggity said...

cool man!

after Life drawing tonight I should have a block of time to do my first test too.

look forward to see ing your post.

jriggity

Anonymous said...

You should totally choose posting "super-crappy test" over posting nothing! It's more important to share having done something than to wait for something GOOD. (IMHO)

*ahem* Looking forward to seeing your work!

Darkmatters said...

Maybe you didn't understand... the super-crappy test wasn't a walking animation test... I had no time for all the setup for that... it was just a quick test of how iStopmotion works. I really had to get to bed!

Anonymous said...

My bad. Got all excited at the thought of seeing you animating again. :-)

Darkmatters said...

Heh.... it's all good!